I am asking everyone for a favor! Please...this will only take two minutes. 97.1 ZHT is having a cutest kids costume contest and we entered Londyn as a contestant. The winner gets $500! I will give you the instructions but please take a couple minutes to do it and let anyone you know to vote for her.
Instructions:
Go to http://www.971zht.com/
find the sentence jack-o-cuties (it has a pumpkin next to it)
scroll down to VOTE FOR ENTRY 0-2 years
click on entry #111 (this is Londyn)
go to the bottom and enter your email
NOTE: this is very important!!! once you submit your vote you have to go into your email inbox and it will have you click on a URL to submit your vote. IT DOES NOT COUNT UNLESS YOU DO THIS STEP!
It is really really easy and took me less than 1 minute to do. Get anyone you can to vote.
THANK YOU!!!
4 comments:
Hey Oakley! I will definitely vote for this little cutie! I about died when I saw her cute self. I will also post this on my blog with her pic (hope that's OK) and have all my friends vote for her! I hope she wins!!!
I am going to vote for her too!! She is too cute!
I voted! :) Hope she wins!
When do you find out if she has won???
Post a Comment