Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jog

Yes, we made it home! I just havent had time to blog so this is what you get, another boring blog with no pictures but I promise there will be pictures posted by the end of the week. I would promise by tomorrow but if I dont get to it you might think they are never coming. We have a lot of pics to post... we took pictures of the beautiful East while driving and of course amazing pictures in Nauvoo.
We got back Thursday afternoon (wow, can I say Nebraska and Wyoming are the longest most boring states to drive through!) and of course had to go visit both sets of Grandparents! Friday we went boating most of the day then went to dinner for Greys belated Birthday (July 22nd)...thanks mom and dad it was wonderful. Saturday we went up to the Preston Rodeo! Tradition. We had fun and Londyn was in awe of the bareback riders (she fell asleep before bull riders). Suprisingly this year my favorite thing was mutton busting (little kids, 6 and under, ride sheep) it was so cute and it got the crowd goin'. The clown was so funny! And to be honest the barrel racing was good this year, however the bull riding was disappointing, not one rider rode for the whole 8 seconds! All in all we had lots of fun!
We are glad to be back and ready to get back into real life. Grey is looking for a job and getting ready to start school (if anyone knows of a job that is open let Grey know). Look forward to pictures this week...I PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My cousin may have a job for you. He's started his own spider spray business here in Utah. Set up a lot like the ones in Florida. If you are interested let me know.