Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Londyn!!!

I have been slacking big time on blogging. I will explain a little later why this has been put on the back burner but first I want to wish my little girl a Happy Birthday!!! Londyn is 3 now! I cant believe it. She had been talking about her birthday for months and almost overlooked Christmas because she was so excited. She is not quite old enough to have a little birthday party with friends so we decided just to invite family to the activity she chose. Well about a week before we started asking her what she wanted to do and all she would say is "I want to play hopscotch" ugh... well i guess thats and easy party but where would we play it? When then drove by the new Boondocks that just recently opened and she wanted to go there for her birthday.... now we're getting somewhere.... well that plan kind of backfired when my family decided to go there the weekend before. so we decided to try somewhere different. We decided to go to Jump On It. It is a warehouse that is FULL of trampolines!!! It was a lot of fun and Londyn loved it! Of course I forgot my camera but Londyn had so much fun, oh and I think Grey had just as much fun or more. Then on Tuesday which was her actual birthday my mom and I took her to Discovery Gateway, which is so fun if you havent taken your kids there you HAVE to. Oh, and I did take my camera this time but the batteries ran out, ugh, cant win! That night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner because everytime we go Londyn wants to sit on the saddle so everyone can yell "yeehaw". The look on her face was priceless and once again I forgot my camera. It was a great birthday and she loved it.
Londyn's Favorites:
Food: fruits and vegetables (well her favorite favorite might be crab and shrimp)
Color: Pink and Ute Red
TV Show: Dora the Explorer
Movie: Up
Hobbie: Dancing
Song: Party in the USA (by Mylie Cyrus)
Cartoon Characters: anything Princess and the Frog or just princess
Toy: My little Sandbox
Game: Hide and Seek

She is not potty trained but the last few days has actually done really well. She has a wild imagination and cant wait until Corver can participate in her "games". She dances so well and that might be her nitch. She loves to give to others and is concerned for others. She loves joy school and nursery. She has an imaginary friend Jordan that we have to be very careful not to sit on.
We love Londyn and are so grateful to have her in our lives. She is the cutest 3 year old.





Okay so now for the explanation of why the blog has been put on the back burner. Well I got a job a couple days a week as an assistant for an endodontist. It is a great job and only a couple days a week but it makes my life a little more busy. I havent even put my Christmas tree away yet and my excuse is that the Utah basketball season isnt over yet (it is a Ute tree). We have been so busy but I have an oath to blog more often. So stay in touch for more blogging bliss...

Just love this guy!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yes, please post more! You have beautiful babies and these are beautiful pics of them, too. Happy Birthday Londyn - cannot believe she is 3 years old. Hope all is well with your Endo job. With all your craziness and busyness, hope you are taking some time for yourself, too. A good mom/wife needs to recharge every once in awhile. Have a great weekend.

rach said...

She is so cute, of course just like her mom! You have such a cute family you should be proud. I am planning a girls retreat don't you worry....I just need to know when your mom is around.

Rowbury Adventures said...

WHAT!!! I cannot believe how big your kids are, it's been WAY to long since we've seen each other.. And could you dress your kids any cuter?? I think not.. they are the best dressed kids I have ever seen! ADORABLE

Jenny said...

SSo cute, I cant believe that Londyn is 3. Time is flying by. Good to hear from you,, since everyone is so busy,w ehave to stay in touch on our blogs. Sad.

Haley said...

yea, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY LONDYN!! You're such a cute mom Oakley :) The b-day party sounded liked it turned out awesome!...i've seen the "Jump On It" sign, but i'll have to check it out for my scouts :)

And your family picture was beautiful!...along with the kiddo's shots :)

Sarah Larsen said...

You've got your kids dressed so dang cute! Will you please dress my little boy next time we have pictures??

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

ADORABLE!!! We are planning our next Wardrop Womens Retreat for May!